Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco Fashion Week (tm) 2011, Runway # 1, Emerging Designers
Friday, August 12, 2011 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
ATTN: EVENT VENUE CHANGED.
1417 15TH SREET, SAN FRANCISCO
[ ATTN: TICKETS ARE VERY LIMITED. TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. DRESS CODE IS ENFORCED (NO JEANS OR SWEATS). ONLY APPROVED PHOTOGRAPHERS/VIDEOGRAPHERS ARE ALLOWED TO COVER THIS EVENT. TAKE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION. PRESENT YOUR TICKET AT THE DOOR. SEE WEEK SCHEDULE ]
SAN FRANCISCO FASHION AND MERCHANTS ALLIANCE and WIX.COM
SAN FRANCISCO FASHION WEEK (tm) 2011
Runway # 1, Emerging Designers
AUG. 12, 2011, Friday, Door Opens at 6pm
$30 Online, $40 at the door
Fashion Designer Line-Up:
- PRIMAJIVA @ http://www.primajiva.com/
- CAROLE WANG @ http://carolewang.com/
- AVNI TRIVEDI for AVNI FASHIONS @ http://www.avnifashion.com/
- AMANDA EVEREST for LUCKY LU CLOTHING @ www.luckyluclothing.com
- JENNIFER LI @ http://jenniferlydesign.tumblr.com/
WEEK SCHEDULE 08/08/2011 - 08/14/2011
- 08/08-08/10 - Apple Workshops, Apple Store, Stockton & Market, Free, 5-7pm
- 08/08-08/14 - Fashion Exhibit, 5 Claude Lane, SF
- 08/08 - SFFW 2011, Opening Party/ Industry Event, Invite Only
- 08/09 - Social Media Workshop, Pigment Cosmetics, Buy Tix Online
- 08/10 - Fashion Bloggers Connect & Mini-Trunk Show, EFactor HQ Office, 870 Market St. Suite 828 San Francisco. Buy Tickets
- 08/11 - Reception: Fashion Exhibit and Installation with Art, 5 Claude Lane Gallery, 6-10pm
- 08/12 - Runway # 1, Emerging, Madrone Studios, Dress Code Enforced, 6-9 pm, Buy Tix Online, Tickets Are Very Limited
- 08/13 - Runway # 2, Ready To Wear, Madrone Studios, Dress Code Enforced, 6-9pm, Buy Tix Online, Tickets Are Very Limited
- 08/14 - Runway # 3, Couture/Avant Garde, Madrone Studios, Dress Code Enforced, 6-9pm, Buy Tix Online, Tickets Are Very Limited
SAN FRANCISCO (June 21, 2011) - San Francisco Fashion and Merchants Alliance, Inc. (SFFAMA) and Wix.com are pleased to announce San Francisco Fashion Week 2011 August 8-14, 2011. San Francisco Fashion Week (tm) 2011 will highlight the convergence of fashion and technology unique to the San Francisco fashion industry while showcasing emerging designers and student collections. Events include week-long technology and fashion workshops to be held at various locations, including Wix Lounge, the Apple Store in downtown San Francisco, EFactor HQ Office, 5 Claude Lane Gallery, Pigment Cosmetics and weekend runway shows August 12, 13,& 14, 2011 to be held at MADRONE STUDIOS.
In utilizing social media and fashion-focused event production, San Francisco Fashion And Merchants Alliance, Inc. is the leading organization acting as a catalyst for fashion and technology locally.With the burgeoning indie fashion scene, SFFAMA is leading the San Francisco fashion industry toward reinventing itself as the next fashion capital and signifies this year’s theme of “A New Beginning.” San Francisco Fashion Week (tm) 2011 is produced by SFFAMA Inc., a California non-profit corporation focused on business and technology education for fashion and creative industries.
San Francisco Fashion Week ™, 2011 is one of the many successful fashion events along, with Project San Francisco, The Beauty Expo, Fashion Feud, Fashion Mash-Up Workshops and Pret-A-Porter SF that SFFAMA has brought to fruition locally.
To find more about San Francisco Fashion Week (tm) 2011: advance purchase tickets, week-long schedule, list of sponsors and designer line-up for runway shows are available online by visiting www.sanfranciscofashionweek.org
5 Claude Lane Gallery, Apple San Francisco, Belli Capelli Salon, Bodega Wine Estates, Cheat-A-Little Catering, Cherie Sherrie, City Model Management, Dry Soda, EFactor, FashionablyMarketing.me, Knightswood Wine, Lookaroo, Luv.it, Pigment Cosmetics, Pretzel Crisps, Scout Talent & Model Agency, Stein Family Wines, Rabbit Foot Fern, SFFAMA, SFIEC, SFStation, Solz Shoes, Trumer Pils, Wix.com, WWD MAGIC
When & Where
SAN FRANCISCO FASHION AND MERCHANTS ALLIANCE, INC.
SAN FRANCISCO FASHION MERCHANTS AND ALLIANCE, INC. is a non-profit corporation that is a social development network that champions in various sustainable projects in support of the thriving local fashion industry in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We possess the in depth understanding of the ever changing and unique San Francisco Bay Area fashion industry landscape. In utilizing the latest technology in social media marketing and hosting innovative industry related events.
SFFAMA, Inc. was created to provide an ongoing open dialogue between the local merchants and fashion entrepreneurs to form a cohesive alliance in promoting altruistic creative synergy and productive business opportunities.